Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Baby Shower for Easton


I have some really great friends that we really nice and put together a darling baby shower for me. They served cupcakes, fruit kabobs, mini fruit pizzas, chicken rolls, and a vegetable bar. Everyone was so sweet to come celebrate baby Easton coming soon.

Nikki Solomon and Jeanette Radmall  were the hosts of the baby shower and they did an excellent job.
IMG_1470

IMG_1474
They were so cute to decorate my shower with vintage airplanes because that is what I am doing Easton's nursery décor as.

Tia Saxton and Sharisa Masterson are a few of my friends who attended the shower.

Bree Morin, Jeanette Radmall, Amy Jones, and Kim Wartzbacher
IMG_1478
Katie Boyack, Wendy Stewart, and Bri are a few of my friends that came to my shower.

Erica Haskell, Jen Colletti, and Lauren Hicks.
IMG_1481
Chelsey Christianson, and Caroline Barrington.
IMG_1482

No comments:

Post a Comment