Friday, January 17, 2014

Easton’s Birth Story November 8th 2013

On Friday November 8th around noon I knew I was going to have Easton that day. I went to the doctors around 2 p.m to have them check me. They said I was not ready to have him and to go home. When I got home I started having really strong contractions. I held off going to the hospital until about 5p.m. I went to the hospital and they were going to send me home but I asked if I could please stay. I was in a lot of pain and did not want to go home. The doctor decided that she would let me stay. When I got the the labor room and got my epidural it was about 6:30 p.m. The nurse said she would come back and check me in a couple of hours and if I felt any pressure the let them know. I thought they meant painful pressure but it turns out they just meant pressure. Me and Richard watched T.V for about 45 min while the whole time I was feeling a lot of pressure but not painful pressure. I started to feel Easton come out me I thought. I told Richard that I was going to call a nurse into check me but he said “oh Cassie is has only been a half hour your fine.” I decided to call them in anyways to check me. When they came into check me he was basically out of me they could see his head. The nurses quickly called the doctor in, and I did 3 pushes and he was out. He was born around 7:30 p.m. The doctor said “wow I am really glad I did not send you home.”  Easton was 6 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches long. We love him so much.

IMG_1598

IMG_1603

IMG_1608

IMG_1621

IMG_1625

IMG_1627

IMG_1630

IMG_1636

IMG_1637

Paisley was a little shocked when she saw Easton. I quickly had them exchange gifts. Easton gave Paisley the movie Pocahontas and Paisley gave Easton his going home outfit. Paisley loved him to death after she got her present and has loved him ever since. 

IMG_1644

IMG_1646

No comments:

Post a Comment